Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Favorites

Disclaimer: please excuse my blog layout, in the process of changing this bad boy up!

Friday Favs:

  1. I am pretty sure Pinterest has taken over my life....but I have gotten so many ideas for outfits at work because of this thing!  If you are anything like me, {which I am pretty sure a lot of people are in the same shoes as I am} I have not been shopping for quite some time....sadly.  So I have to mix up the options on a weekly basis.  But how cute is this number? 

http://gthegentleman.tumblr.com/post/5461650341

2.  Words with Friends! This thing never gets old, let me tell you.  I'm hooked.  
3.  My 3 staple items: carmex, MAC lipglass in Ample pink, and my newest edition that I love! Bare Essentials Buxom lip gloss....amazing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment