Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Seventeen Weeks and it's September

I can't believe it's September....YAY!  saw my first tree that changed color this morning on my run.  It stays hot here in September, but just the idea that it's technically close to Autumn (which we don't have here either), Starbucks now has their Pumpkin Spice latte and the time change is about to happen makes me so happy!!  In just a couple weeks a few things are going to be happening that I am really looking forward to.  On the 15th we find out what we are having, we will be up in San Francisco, then it's our anniversary, then the holidays, then the baby!!  It will be here before we know it and I am so very excited!

Here is my belated weekly update:


How far along? 17 (almost 18) Weeks

Total weight gain: still up 5 lbs according to dr’s scale, we will see on Thursday how much more I’ve gained!

Maternity clothes? I’ve worn a couple t shirts that are maternity, but overall no.  By the way, skinny prego jean shopping is horrendous!

Stretch marks? Nada…fingers crossed it stays this way

Sleep: Sleep has been nice lately…stomach is getting harder and I am starting to try not to lay on my back..this one has been tough!

Best moment this week: I think I felt the baby again.  I’ve been told that it feels like gas bubbles so twice now I have felt a little rumble in there and it’s not my normal gassy feeling!

Miss Anything? I have a feeling this one won’t be changing much throughout the pregnancy: wine, raw sushi, drinking as much coffee in the morning that I want, etc…but it’s all worth it!

Movement: See answer #6

Food cravings: Fruits and veggies…I just want to eat a whole tomato every day!  Celery is on the top of the list as well.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope…still got the same ole appetite!

Gender: 11 days until we find out!!!!!!!

Labor Signs: Nope…still got a while for those!

Symptoms: Tums are my best friend…lower back ache and gas (hehe)

Belly Button in or out? IN

Wedding rings on or off? ON J

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and EXCITED to say the least!

Looking forward to: My belly growing, feeling the baby move, finding out the sex, and decorating the nursery!

1 comment: