Tuesday, September 25, 2012

20 Weeks and Growing!

I've officially hit the halfway mark and my Liam bump is growing.  I feel like I have been counting down the days to get to this point and now that I am here I realize that he will get here sooner than we know it!  We have a lot to do still before our little Liam's arrival but have definitely made a good dent in our DIY projects.  The nursery will be painted by the end of this weekend which means the husband and father in law gotta get to work on his crip and dresser!  I can't wait to show pics of what we design, because it will be by-far the cutest little man cave in the world :)

How far along? 20 Weeks

Total weight gain: According to the last dr’s appt, 10 lbs.  I am sure I have gained more since.

Maternity clothes? Have some, still wearing my regular clothes mostly though

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: so sleepy but sleeping well throughout the night

Best moment this week: I think I have been feeling Liam kick more lately!  Also, I moved the furniture out of the nursery and will buy paint tomorrow!  Yay!

Miss Anything? Wine….

Movement: I think we have movement!

Food cravings: Still haven’t had any specific cravings

Anything making you queasy or sick: Had a tiny episode yesterday…I think it’s safe to say Liam doesn’t like bacon.

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: Nope…still got a while for those!

Symptoms: I haven’t had too many symptoms other than the usual—always hungry, achy, having to use the restroom every 5 minutes instead of my usual 20 minutes.

Belly Button in or out? IN

Wedding rings on or off? ON J

Workouts? Been taking a lot more long walks with the hubs which have been really nice, but I still have my runs in the morning…just not every day.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time but I do have my moments ;)

Looking forward to: Decorating the nursery and Liam’s arrival!

1 comment: