Monday, August 27, 2012

Sixteen.


How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain: up 5 lbs according to dr’s scale
Maternity clothes? Not yet…but my clothes are getting a little tighter!

Stretch marks? Nada…fingers crossed it stays this way
Sleep: sleep is still good…though, when I lay on my stomach I can now definitely tell something’s brewin’ in there!

Best moment this week: I hit 4 months! Woo hoo!!!  Also, got to run this morning J
Miss Anything? Yes, of course….wine, raw sushi, drinking as much coffee in the morning that I want, etc…but it’s all worth it!

Movement: Not yet…..can’t wait to feel this baby move though!!

Food cravings: ICE!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope…still got the same ole appetite!

Gender: Unknown…will find out in a few short weeks!
Labor Signs: Nope…still got a while for those!

Symptoms: Tums are my best friend…lower back ache and gas (hehe)
Belly Button in or out? IN

Wedding rings on or off? ON J
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy & EXCITED to say the least!

Looking forward to: My belly growing, feeling the baby move, finding out the sex, and decorating the nursery!

2 comments: