Friday, August 17, 2012

No Runs for Two Weeks

Dr's orders.
Which by the way, totally blows. 

My week has been filled with a lot of non-working out, sitting on my ass (yes, the cuss word actually makes me feel better) watching TV wishing I could get up and run in the mornings followed by cleaning the whole house. 

No cleaning
No walking
No making the bed
No laundry.

Nothing.

I've already cheated on two of those things. And I will start to walk towards the end of next week.  I will go insane if I don't.

I did buy a yoga matt, block, and strappy thing....for those of you who know me, I am not a yoga person...I believe they are called Yogi's.  But I felt compelled to buy it and force myself to begin to like it, at least for the next 6 months or so.  I'll still run until I absolutely can't run anymore, but I need to learn to make yoga part of my morning routine. 

Any tips are very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment