Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It only took 4 months


I hate to say it, but this post won't be a fun one...I had my first very very bad dream about our wedding. I woke up looking like this:

Let me start from the beginning. It was a modge podge of a dream I guess you could say. Nothing was really clear and absolutely nothing got resolved. Some of the bad things that occured were:

  • Bridesmaid dresses were all different, one BM even got a taffeta mermaid style fuscia color dress with RHINESTONES!
  • My hair and makeup were not done, I ended up having to go to MAC to get my makeup done and I told the make up artist I had 30 min, she said no problem, I can do that...well, she couldn't find a stool and had to have maintenence come and deliver one, and they took forever. Meanwhile, my dad shows up trying to smooth over the situation but I hear him saying everyone is at the church waiting. It is now past 5 and still no sight of my bridesmaids!
  • I was by myself as I attemped to get ready, nobody wanted to be there with me. One of the BM dropped off my wedding dress, but just left it on the floor. in the bag. all wrinkled. That's not how you treat a freaking wedding dress!
  • Nick got mad at me so we were actually fighting during the hours leading up to the wedding.
  • He saw me before the wedding, which in my book, is a BIG no-no.
  • All the vendors were late in their deliveries, including the flowers and the cupcakes.

I am sure I am forgetting some parts of this dream, although, I would like to forget the whole thing...I woke up with a headache, and it has not gone away since. :( I hear that these dreams are normal for bride-to-bes. I guess I am lucky that it has been 4 months and I just had my first one.. But I do know one thing, I do not want to be alone on my wedding day!

How many of you ladies have had dreams like this?

3 comments:

  1. I think that this is a right of passage . . . Every bride has one of these. Mine involved us moving our wedding to a lake, which sounds nice, but it was actually IN the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i have had one but I cant remember...I Don't want to even think about having bad dreams about it yet! LOL
    Tal I wish I coulda been at your wedding in the lake sounds fun! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had one YET but I'm sure it'll happen soon. Just remember it was all a dream and right now tons of wedding stuff is floating around inside your head so it was bound to happen. Sorry you still have a head though :(

    ReplyDelete