Tuesday, June 28, 2011

new beginnings.

4 weeks and counting. that's how long it's been since we bought our home and have been slightly re-doing.  Yes, I know renivating or remodeling would sound classier, but when I say that, I feel like I am lying as we are not tearing down any walls or changing up the bathrooms.  Whatever the case though, it's been 4 weeks now and we are almost done. {enter smiley face here}

And now for the biggest of news that I have been keeping in for        m . o . n . t . h . s .

....i was offered a new job.....

:)

and get this......it's 2 miles away from our new house!  No more commute!!!  It is a marketing position, which is what I have wanted, I am finally back to doing what I went to school for. double yay!

I have been interviewing with the company for 3 months now and it's been a very long process but all worth the wait.  I am very blessed and have been overwhelmed by God's planning.  In just a quick two weeks I will be saying so long to the long commute and constant feeling that I am not good enough and back into the first day of work feeling....It's all very exciting and scary at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment