Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Yes, I am Working the Week of My Wedding

and yes, I know.....I am crazy.

T -5 days and this lady is officially off the market.

How am I feeling? Well, some of the things that I have done in the past few days include:
  1. starting the coffee maker without the pot being in the appropriate place (a.k.a: the coffee maker)
  2. put my underwear on when I already had a pair on.
  3. forget what I am doing even if it's only been 30 seconds since I started doing something new.

Those are just a few of the most recent things that have happened, clearly my head is someplace else. (However, the underwear thing was pretty funny).

I feel that the last few days...ok, last week or so, I have been in ultra-adrenaline mode where I wake up even earlier than I do normally and power through my day that is packed with countless wedding things, work, runs, and anything else that comes my way. I know that EVERY bride says they are E.X.H.A.U.S.T.E.D after the wedding, but I think I will be even more exhausted come Monday morning....seriously, I am wondering when this will hit me and I will crash....Praying that I will last through the weekend :)

It's strange to hear my family members talking about what shoes they are going to wear on Sunday or what dress they decided to wear because as Nick pointed out last night, they are planning on wearing those items to our wedding.

I got my hair trial done last week and we decided against the veil...as some of you may not know, I was going to make my birdcage veil and bought the materials months ago...but as time went by, it was harder than I had originally planned and half of it ended up in the trash can. Needless to say, I was very happy that my hairdresser said that I didn't need it :) There is however, something else that I will add to the dress that I am very excited for :)

Napkins are completely ironed....and we just need about 30 more to be sewn. I think between my mom, my sister, and her friend, Candace, it will be done in no time :) *fingers crossed.

I have to pack for our honeymoon...that one just hit me a few days ago...I had always known that we were going to Maui and I always knew that we would be leaving 2 days after our wedding. However, I never once put the two and two together and now I am slightly freaking out. This may sound weird....but honestly I put so much energy and stress into planning this wedding I never thought to plan on packing!

My dress is done tomorrow and then it's officially mine :) YAY. Linens are to be picked up on Thursday and then it's mani/pedi time Friday :)

Saturday will be my last run as a single lady so I am making it a good one :) 10 miles with hills....I am really looking forward to it. Then we will have our rehearsal, and rehearsal dinner . Oh my goodness, me=super excited for this...Then it's wedding time--Sunday!

I am not sure if I will be on here before then, so I wanted to write one last blog :) Next time I will be blogging, I will have a new last name and tons of pictures!

YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Aw Linds! We are SO thrilled for you guys and we know it will be a tremendously blessed and ordained day! You are two very wonderful and special people that fit together like a puzzle...just as He intended! We are so bummed we won't get to share your special day with you, but know that we look forward to sharing in part of your new life together. Know that you are in our daily prayers and that we wish you all the happiness and amazing sex that married life has to offer! hahahaha...had to throw some less mushy-mushy in there ; ) We love you!! Have a blast, and don't forget to let loose on the wedding day and enjoy yourself!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete