Thursday, September 30, 2010

10 days!

and I just might pull my hair out. This is normal right?

  • My dress is completed.
  • Tree is almost done.
  • Seating Chart is done.
  • Final Numbers are in.
  • Vendor delivery schedules are confirmed.
  • Hair is getting pretty tonight :)
  • Nick gets his hair cut tomorrow.

And all of that just got completed within the last two days!

What's left?
  • We need to finish the napkins
  • I need to finalize the reception diagram for decorations
  • Need to pick up the linens
  • I need to finalize the intinerary for Saturday and Sunday
  • We need to pack for Maui
  • Laundry!
  • We have to move Nick in.
  • Final payment needs to be made for the venue....yikes!
  • Mani/Pedi
  • Alison comes in on Friday!
  • Wrap presents :)

And oh so many more little things.

10 days! 10 days! 10 days! 10 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment