Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Reasons to Smile

Whenever Nick and I argue or if we are just plain not in a good mood, I try to always have us tell each other 5 things that we love about one another...it *usually* instantly puts us back in our happy place, so I am doing the same today while at work.

10 reasons why I should smile:
  1. It's Tuesday, not Monday and this is my first day of work this week. T-4 days until the weekend.
  2. My dear friend, Lacy Marie Santerelli Cascadden (soon to be) Atchison is getting married this Sunday. :)
  3. Nick is off work until Thursday.
  4. We spent a lovely day in LA buying fabric for the wedding...and I got the guy to go lower on the price.
  5. I have had 5 full days of good runs in....in a row...(this never happens)
  6. We will be going on our annual family vacation in Mammoth in 11 days.
  7. Also, in approximately 11 days I will be sipping my first cup of Looney Bean. Which is quite possibly the closet thing to Heaven you can get right now.
  8. I will be an Aunt in about a month :)
  9. I have 4 months until we get married :)
  10. I have the best fiance in the world and I am truly blessed.

I felt the need to write this blog after a customer was rude to me over email. I think it worked. :)

1 comment: