Tuesday, October 30, 2012

{twenty}FIVE


How far along? 25 Weeks

Total weight gain: 14ish lbs

Maternity clothes?  Not yet.

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: I am soooo sleepy!

Best moment this week: the other night we were going to bed and Nick was feeling Liam kick while we were falling asleep.  As soon as Nick put his hand there Liam was kicking relentlessly!  I think he can tell whose hand is there….with me, he kicks lighter, with Nick, he kicks hard!

Miss Anything? Hmm….nothing different than all the other weeks.  But I gotta say, I miss my big ole glass of wine sometimes!

Movement: I am pretty sure he will be a soccer stud just like his daddy!

Food cravings: not really.  Just food in general makes me happy

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope…all clear!

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: Nope…still got a while for those!

Symptoms: My back has been very achy which makes me wonder how bad it will be when I become huge

Belly Button in or out? IN

Wedding rings on or off? ON J

Workouts? Sticking to my runs and walks and I feel good.  I have been running the hills behind our house more, well more like walk-run, but nevertheless, I feel better on the days I do it.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and emotional

Looking forward to: Hitting my third trimester mark in just a little over one week!

No comments:

Post a Comment