Wednesday, October 24, 2012

SiX monThS!

I hit the 6th month mark last week!  Wooo Hoo!!!!!!!
 


How far along? 24 Weeks

Total weight gain: about 13 lbs

Maternity clothes? Have some, still wearing my regular clothes mostly though

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: Gosh I love sleep these days!!!

Best moment this week: I can now see Liam kicking when I look down at my stomach

Miss Anything? Having no limits on what I consume.  For instance, just knowing that I am only allotted 12 oz of coffee a day makes me want to consume 72 oz of coffee in a day!  It’s just not fair, I tell ya!

Movement: I am pretty sure he will be a soccer stud just like his daddy!

Food cravings: not really.  Just food in general makes me happy

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope…all clear!

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: Nope…still got a while for those!

Symptoms: My back has been very achy which makes me wonder how bad it will be when I become huge

Belly Button in or out? IN

Wedding rings on or off? ON

Workouts? Sticking to my runs and walks and I feel good.  I have been running the hills behind our house more, well more like walk-run, but nevertheless, I feel better on the days I do it.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and emotional

Looking forward to: Hitting my third trimester mark in just a couple short weeks!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment