Friday, April 8, 2011

W. A . I . T . I . N . G.

"In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by praaer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.  And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Jesus Christ." {Philippians 4:6-7}

What a great reminder this verse is.  A friend of mine posted in on her FB yesterday and I have just been sitting on those words, thinking, and praying....just what I needed to hear yesterday.

This past week has been such an amazing, life changing, quickly moving week....{understatement!}  It is amazing how quickly God will move through your life if you let Him.  What started to be a slow, boring, slightly upsetting week became one of my favorite weeks ever!  And I have a feeling it's about to get even better.

Happy Friday All :)

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment