Friday, August 13, 2010

Shower...

Tomorrow is my bridal shower.
Tomorrow is my bridal shower.
Tomorrow is my bridal shower.

I think that if I keep telling myself that my bridal shower is tomorrow it will hit me. And I keep proving myself wrong. It hasn't hit me.

I am very excited to see everyone...very touched and blessed that my very best friend is, as I type, driving down here from San Jose to host my bridal shower in her parent's BEAUTIFUL home. Then driving right back up there so she can be at work on Monday. My sister and her 3 week old drove down here late last night to be here and that is just enough to make my heart smile. In fact, I am choking up right now thinking about. Gosh I'm lame. My wonderful bridesmaids are plotting behind my back and organizing this event and carefully not telling me because they know that I hate secrets when people make it clear that there is something that is a secret....does that make sense?

Anyways, I am very blessed to have these women in my life and there will be post real soon recapping the fun event.



Stay tuned!

1 comment: